At Devan Group, we respect and protect your privacy.
We want to remain worthy of the trust you place in us by visiting our site and using our services. We also want you to feel comfortable when you surf on our site.
That is why we would like to inform you in a transparent manner about the precautions we take when processing the personal data you entrust to us.
PRIVACY PROTECTION CHARTER
The processing of personal data relating to this site is subject to Belgian law (Law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data, amended by the Law of 11 December 1998 transposing Directive 95/46/EC of 24 October 1995 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data).
If you wish to react to any of the practices described below, you can contact us by sending a letter or an email.
No data is collected automatically by the site itself. The only data that we process is that which you communicate to us voluntarily, whether in the course of communications exchanged, for example by sending messages on this site, by communicating with us by e-mail, via our various contact forms on the site, by telephone contact at our offices, etc... Any other information that may be collected automatically is only collected by statistical tools such as Google Analytics and only concerns your TCP/IP address, the brand and the latest version of your browser, the web pages consulted but remains completely anonymous.
In order to facilitate your access to the website, we may save an access code and a password via a cookie. (A cookie is a small file sent by our server that is stored on your computer’s hard drive. It keeps track of the site visited and contains a certain amount of information about that visit. Our cookies are primarily used to operate the site - technical session cookies).
The information is for internal use only and will therefore never be passed on to other natural or legal persons, whether or not they are linked to our company. However, this data will be communicated, at the request of the judicial authorities or police services, without the prior authorisation of the holder.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information received on our site.
All our employees with access to your data have a strict duty of confidentiality.
In accordance with the law, you have the right to access and rectify this data at any time, as well as the right to object to it, in order to check its accuracy and have any errors corrected.
To exercise this right, simply contact us :
By post to the following address :
Brusselsesteenweg 190 1785 Merchtem Belgium
You can also contact us by email :firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us on +32 (0) 2 460 71 60
If you feel that our site does not comply with this policy, you can contact our office by email or by post at the address given on the site.
Our office makes it its duty to regularly update this charter in order to take into account any legal, jurisprudential or technical developments. Only the latest version will prevail.
Date of last modification : 01 February 2021
For what purposes do we save your personal data?
We need your personal data:
- to inform you about new products and services offered and to provide you with information
- to compile statistics on the frequentation of the various sections of our site
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The party responsible for processing the personal data collected on the Devan Group site is Devan Group (SA), which manages the site and whose registered office is located in Belgium at Brusselsesteenweg 190 1785 Merchtem.
It is Jean-Charles De Luca who is responsible for all matters relating to the protection of your privacy. If you have any questions about your personal data, you can contact him by sending an e-mail to the following address : email@example.com
If you are a minor (under 18 years of age), you are not allowed to use our site and we ask you not to communicate your personal data to us.
RGPD on social networks
The personal data that we process are those that you voluntarily communicate to us via the social network you are registered with, and enable us to respond to your requests. The information is for internal use only and will therefore never be transferred to other individuals or legal entities, whether or not they are linked to our agency. All useful information on the conservation, right of access, rectification, deletion, viewing, correction, portability & modification of the personal data entrusted to us can be consulted at the following address: http://www.devangroup.be/ViePrivee or obtained on request in paper format.
RGPD for competitions
The personal data that the organisers collect on participants is collected by the organisers in strict compliance with the provisions on the protection of privacy. They may be used for internal use and for the smooth running of the competition. If the nature of the competition requires that reminder messages be sent by e-mail, the participant agrees to receive these messages for the duration of the competition. All useful information on the conservation, right of access, rectification, deletion, viewing, correction, portability & modification of the personal data entrusted to us can be consulted at the following address: http://www.devangroup.be/ViePrivee or obtained on request in paper format.
The holder of the personal data acknowledges having been loyally and fully informed of the processing of said data by Devan Group. In addition to this right to information, the holder has the following rights:
- Right of access to his/her data by the person concerned. That is to say, the right to obtain from the data controller the confirmation that the data is or is not being processed and the access to said data.
- Right to rectify inaccurate information and to have incomplete data completed
- Right to obtain the erasure of one’s data when such data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, if the person withdraws his consent (and there is no other basis (legal obligation) for the processing), if the person exercises his right to object to the processing..
- Right to limitation : when the data controller no longer needs the data but they are still necessary. When such a limitation, as a temporary principle, is put in place, the data may only be processed, except for storage, with the consent of the data subject or for specific purposes.
- Right of portability : the data subject has the right to obtain the data he or she has provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transfer these data to another controller without the original controller being able to prevent this. The data subject may request that his or her data be transmitted directly from one controller to another.
- Right of opposition : the data subject has a right of opposition to the processing which allows him/her to ask the controller to stop processing his/her data and, in any case, a right of opposition to the canvassing.
Any request for the exercise of these rights can be addressed to our office via :firstname.lastname@example.org
A reply will be given, via the same communication channel, as soon as possible and at the latest within one month of receipt of the request.
No payment will be required unless the requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive (repetitive nature).